Monday, August 16, 2010

Goodluck had better watch it.

This is an appeal to the current President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The recent surge in his posters that are flooding various cities in Nigeria and the formulation of  a campaign organization for him coupled with his recent outburst that he doesn't want anybody doing PR him for shows that he is not truly in charge of his cabinet and the people around him. I pity him as he must be in a very tight conundrum right now.
Let me suggest what I think he should do, he should let his intentions be clear to all Nigerians, "I want to run for 2011 general elections" or "I'm not interested in running for the Presidential Elections holding next year". Secondly, he should ensure that he is in charge directly or indirectly of his campaign organization that's if he decides to run, any other campaign organization using his name to campaign for next year's General Election apart from the one he is aware should fished out and the perpetrators should be brought to book.
I do really pity this meek-looking Bayelsan because he doesn't know what Nigeria's politics is all about but he has also not helped matters by keeping quiet in the heat of most thorny issues, I think with his closeness to OBJ, we would soon start seeing what he has learned from the former General.

No comments:

Post a Comment